Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue May 31, 2005 10:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey BluntWrap, good games dude Cool Watch that replay of that final race and lemme know if you still were in front of me hehehehe.

Since the game has sorta not 100% accurate positioning while online thats probobly why it seemed like you were ahead of me. Cause its online it takes time to calculate the positions. I mean I beat you by around .014 seconds or something crazy like that. An even smaller margin than the first race hehe.

yea this games interface is like a maze, but this game really has some charm. I like its chat rooms and its really fun to play. As long as your on the same level with the other gamers you are playing with, then the squirly menus arn't really a problem. Playing with complete strangers would be another story altogether though.

I gotta work on another garage car. My current one is really a rally car for mountain races and such.
rank 9
Posted:
Tue May 31, 2005 10:42 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Yah Good Games Nikon! It was fun i finally got to see the online aspect of Auto Modellista. Which i think is great, yah the online menus can get complicated if ur a novice. Man i cant wait to have another event of racing!! Im gonna play more offline and see if i can tune it anymore but i love my Integra! I didnt save the ones i lost, just that one i took off like a rocket lol That replay is playing right now actually screech vroom!! This game is amazing. Thx for meeting me. Im a go watch this replay all night long and droool lmfao

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:01 pm:

Hey I was wondering if we could get some people here together for some Auto Modellista driving. Nikon maybe we can meet up again online, this time with more people joining.