Page 1 of 1
Hooligan 77
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Twisted Evil
I am a big MGS fan. I have been into METAL GEAR since 1987 when it first launched on the NES. When MGS launched on the PS I thought it was the most awesome METAL GEAR game I have ever played. MGS2: Sons Of Liberty was also a great game with alot of challenging obstacles to complete, like getting all the DOG TAGS. Surviving the tortue in that game on extreme hard was not an easy task.

Now MGS3 came out last year. I have been playing it on and off since it came out. I have to say, you may have thought getting all the dog tags in MGS2 was tough, try getting all the Kerotan frogs in MGS3. I just finished getting all the frogs last night and it was not easy. I always enjoy a good game with a good challenge. The MGS series has both of those categories.

I decided to start playing MGS3 again since the online game play version is going to be out later this year. That's why I decided to unlock the stealth cammo in SNAKE EATER. I hope my saves work on the extension. I think it would be cool to use stealth cammo online. If I can't use it, it was still fun to play through MGS3 for my 3rd time, as a diehard MGS fan in all.

The storyline in MGS is tight. That is one thing I have admired about this game since it launched on the PS. The end for MGS3 ties in with all the other MG titles, and even MGS4 that has not come out yet. With that said, I am looking forward to playing MGS3 online.

"77"

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.
MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:00 pm
quote : #2
I'd like to say that I'm a fan as well, but I joined up late in the game with MGS2, then the MGS3 demo, then later on with MGS2: Substance, then the original MGS - not necessarily played in that order. Gah, but anyway, I'm all for longtivity and playtime for my games, but I'm not one who would try to collect all of those MGS2 dog tags. I mean, sheesh.

I'm still hyped as ever for MGS3: Subsistence and MGS4, even though I know I won't be too into things you mentioned like the Kerotan frogs. Sure, it's a challenge and a worthy one to conquer, but when it gets too time-consuming, it's just not as fun for me.
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:21 am
quote : #3
Smile
I play online games most of the time. However, for games like MGS3 I have the time. I like to master goals like in the MGS series when it comes to being a gamer. It lets me know I still have that gaming abillity to master games.

"77"

My user name is myspace/hooligan_77 on Star Wars Battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront and PSU are the only games I play online currently for my PS2.