Page Location: Home > Armored Core > Topic
LNA-Big_D
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:41 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i was up late playing this last night and as i was advancing through the ranks all of a sudden the next person to challenge didnt let me.

it was the fist one in the C-levels and i coulnt challenge him/her.
also i cant completethe next mission ( the one when you have to turn the fire surpreson systms on ) once i finsh turning the stuff on there is a security breach and when i try to beat him i get killed and if i lose i get a gae over

Please Help !
Posted:
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:19 am
quote : #2
I had just recently bought slient line this past December, but because I got Nexus I was absorbed in that primarily. Before that I was playing AC3, so Silent Line has been sitting around a bit. I finally started up a save on it about 2 weeks ago in anticipation for Nine Breaker.

I think I am well past that arena battle you speak of, I will have to double check. Seems weird that you coudln't challenge that AC. Whats the name of the AC?

However that mission with the fire supression system, I know exactly what you are talking about. I died as well haha. I made my way through all the rooms and turned on all the systems. However after the fire and all the MT's and security turrets, by the time I got to the AC at the end, I wasn't reallly in a good position to do battle. I died and then just powered off. I have yet to make a second attempt. I will let you know when I beat it and what weapons I used.

Silent Line seems a lot more strict on its money. I had a hard time building an AC to get past the missions. I might even have to start over and earn a better percentage of the credits. In Silent Line I kind of started off a little careless buying and selling parts. Got used to Nexus a bit, where you get a ton of money from completing missions.
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:31 pm
quote : #3
i dont remember his name (i cant check because i cant find the game) but in the description it said he was the best with hover legs and that he was afraid of water
i thik he is the first 1 you can battle in he C-ranks ( C-7 i think )

i havent tried it yet but if you use the machine guns , Chain guns, etc. you can really make some damage (in the arena level)
before they can reach you. that is how i advanced so far

And about the money issue , if you sell all of you parts ( not the generator or other stuff like that) you can upgrade your ac a whole lot.