Topic: Hard Drive Fun :)

Page 1 of 1
zero
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So i just ordered Final Fantasy 11 online and have been trying to think of some fun things to do with the harddrive when it shows up. I know it has been widely ignored and has limited application but is there anything sweet that people can do with them? If you have any cool little tricks please let me know.
Zero
P.S. Im about to be a newbe on, you guessed it FF 11 any sugestions for me there Mr. Green
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:47 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Have you heard of hdloader or hdadvance? It allows you to store certain games on your hard drive and not need the discs.Hdloader also shortens load times as well.Some games use the hard drive to shorten load times like resident evil :outbreak not sure about file #2 though.

Einhander
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:23 pm
quote : #3
Or, alternately, you could have used the search function at this very website, which would have directed you to a post chock-full of awesome HDD information.

Mir_wan
rank 39
Posted:
Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:42 pm
quote : #4
about all you can do with it is play ff11, store games on it for frome the hd loader or hd advance, and a few games support it like RE outbreak, ESPN titles, and socom has maps that you can get from an OPM disk
Posted:
Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:34 am
quote : #5
I've got a tip for ya, if you plan to play FFXI, that is: Don't give up right away. It can seem like a pretty slow game at first, but just give it time and you'll get sucked in (though whether that's a good thing or not, I dunno Razz ).