Topic: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

Page 1 of 1
Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:48 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
just got tony hawk 4 i'v been away from this title for awhile last one i played was thps 2 man those were the days i really like how you can download the custom parks ......
do any of the developers put actual parks that were made ......
i hate when people take forever online to finish there combos it annoys the hell out me .....

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:06 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
When I had THPS3, I used to skate right by the rails where people did combos. I loved to smack them down and hear them say "D00dz0r, d0n pwn me!11!!" More like "Dude, I can't spell for my life!" Laughing

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:08 pm
quote : #3
HAHHA thats funny
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:15 pm
quote : #4
I also got booted out of a Soldier of Fortune 2 game for telling a dude he couldn't spell for his life. (If your wondering, I snuck up behind him and shot him in the head while he yelled "fukkin bakshoter" Very Happy)

-Mytho

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:56 pm
quote : #5
TheMytho wrote:
I also got booted out of a Soldier of Fortune 2 game for telling a dude he couldn't spell for his life. (If your wondering, I snuck up behind him and shot him in the head while he yelled "fukkin bakshoter" Very Happy)

-Mytho

That just goes to show you how lazy (including myself) people are getting on their typing.

L8tr.... Very Happy

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:35 am
quote : #6
yup if you go to the aim websit you can click on a link that directs you to a page that has all the short sayings and stuff to use ...... like ttyl, lol, ......
http://www.aim.com/acronyms.adp?aolp=

satoshi
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:43 pm
quote : #7
Memphissss wrote:
yup if you go to the aim websit you can click on a link that directs you to a page that has all the short sayings and stuff to use ...... like ttyl, lol, ......
http://www.aim.com/acronyms.adp?aolp=

Saddest. Page. Ever. Kids these days are too damn lazy to actually learn grammar and proper spelling.. It's amazing the amount of people who use AIM, and then take that improper spelling and actually use it at school!! Shoot me now! While AIM is a graet (over-statement) tool for conversing with someone miles away, it has hindered every child's spelling capabilities... You know what? AOL should make a filter that detects improper spelling and says "j00 cant send dis msg, j00 needs to spel corecly" until they have proper spelling. Laughing

Or I could just be crazy? There are studies that have shown that message boards and AIM have actually <i>helped</i> people's grammar and english...

Still, that page is awful. Don't teach people the abbreviations for stuff when most people don't even know what they mean... oh well..

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:04 am
quote : #8
GMTA JK ha ha thats funny ......

YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:24 pm
quote : #9
I've been trying to log onto THPS4 for 3 days no with no results. Anyone kno if the servers are gone? If you have the game please test it out and post back.
Posted:
Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:28 am
quote : #10
You havta be kidding me.......I'll go check after I"m done posting this...

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:37 am:

I just tried and its weird my game freezes when it tries to connect to the master server....I tried to times and it did it twice.