Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
BlingShyne2
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:06 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well I've always been a HUGE fan of music games, ever since the first DDR and parappa back on the PS1, and when I shelled out 40 for this DDR:E2, I went home, popped it in, and discovered a wave of lame japanese pop songs.

I like the fast paced, hard hitting, techno-esque songs... I'm really into goa and techno and really dark hard hitting songs, and to no avail, I am presented with about 40 songs of slow dance with girly singers always some hi-hi puffy amy yumi bullshit. Only songs I liked were Block Rockin beats (and I've had the "Brothers gonna work it out" CD for years), and that Fat boy slim song...

Why don't they try to mix it up a bit? Seriously, I played DDR:E2 once, and then haven't touched it since...

Maybe theres some good shit once I unlock some songs, but I've unlocked about 10 the first time I played and didnt see any...

Eeeeehhhhhh... Sad
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
I <3 Lord Nikon! Smile
Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:16 pm
quote : #2
Of the DDR's that I have, I think Max is the best mix, but lately I've been enjoying the steps of the original Extreme a lot more. Have you tried In the Groove, or that other one that's around?

BlingShyne2
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:50 pm
quote : #3
Apple wrote:
Of the DDR's that I have, I think Max is the best mix, but lately I've been enjoying the steps of the original Extreme a lot more. Have you tried In the Groove, or that other one that's around?

I've heard of In The Groove but I heard I have to buy a new pad because of the diagnol style steps and center button, so I said screw it...

Plus I have to get a new vehicle so money is crazy tight right now... Confused
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
I <3 Lord Nikon! Smile
JimSensei
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:11 pm
quote : #4
In The Groove is just like DDR.

Pump It Up is the game with 5 arrows.