Page 1 of 1
patlaplante
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:27 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
hey guys and girls

i got a problem and im really peed off cause i havent been able to fix it yet. the poroblem is after my ps2 connects to my isp and gets the dnas stuff it says this.......your connection has been interrupted. Please check to see if you are still connected to you r ISP or try again later......ive tried everything and i have no idea what is wrong...im desperate so please help me

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:31 pm
quote : #2
Router or no router? Please explain your online setup so we can better pretend that we know the answer.

patlaplante
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:36 am
quote : #3
lol sorry im not using broadband at the moment because my router doesnt have a second port for another ethernet cable so im sticking to narrowband. im using a phone cord plugged straight into the wall to the ps2 and My ISP is 295.ca

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:17 pm
quote : #4
Uh what game has DNAS and dial-up support? I didn't think any existed.

MICHAE2414
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:04 pm
quote : #5
Well, I know that there's stuff like the later THUG games that have DNAS + dial-up. Some of the EA titles are like that, too. (Mostly sports or alt. sports.)

If it's a dial-up issue you're having, the best thing I can recommend is to double-check your access numbers (make sure they're local for you), username and password. Since you get the error at the DNAS screen, it means you've already dialed up and logged in successfully, right? Your ISP might be rejecting the connection for some reason, which is why DNAS can't get through. Do you have proprietary software on your computer that you need in order to log into your ISP service (i.e., AOL having its own program that you have to use)?
Posted:
Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:47 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Guys he's not getting a DNAS error, he's having a connection issue.

patlaplante wrote:
hey guys and girls

i got a problem and im really peed off cause i havent been able to fix it yet. the poroblem is after my ps2 connects to my isp and gets the dnas stuff it says this.......your connection has been interrupted. Please check to see if you are still connected to you r ISP or try again later......ive tried everything and i have no idea what is wrong...im desperate so please help me

You know what you might need to buy? A line noise reducer. You can get these at Radio Shack. They basically reduce the extra noise on the telephone line. This extra static could be causing your PS2 to disconnect. They are pretty cheap, so I would look into getting one of these to see if this is the problem. It should increase the stability of your line.