Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
LNA-Big_D
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:04 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
when i got my PS2 replaced i had log onto project snowblind. i tried looking 4 some games but there wasnt any. i then loged on to star wars battlefront and nobody was online. has everybody just moved ?
Posted:
Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:00 pm
quote : #2
That is very strange. There is definatly something wrong because you should have seen games hosted on both of these games. Especially StarWars Battlefront, which has on average 20 dedicated servers up and running, and 60-150 people online playing at any given time of the day.

It could be a problem with the fact that each of these games are patched games. Maybe the patches tied something to your old PS2, so you may have to download a new patch.

First I would double check your network settings and make sure your PS2's ip address is set as DMZ in your router's configuration.
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 pm
quote : #3
ok i made new network settings and increased the speed of the connection and only one game showed up on star wars battlefront i have not yet tried project snowblind. could it be that i tried at a bad time?
Posted:
Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:26 pm
quote : #4
If you haven't redownloaded the patches like Nikon said, do it. That's the most likely solution.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:48 pm
quote : #5
chicagodave was saying in another thread how, Lucas Arts was having some issues, so maybe they are tampering with the master list or something preventing games from getting listed properly. Or, it could also be a problem on GameSpy's end.

It wouldn't suprise me to catch a certain hour of the day wher Snowblind could have no servers.

StarWars Battlefront should definatly be showing servers though.

(Do you have your PS2 set as DMZ in the router configuration LNA-Big_D?)
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:39 pm
quote : #6
i went online last night and i saw games on project snowblind so i guess it was a bad time.

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:17 pm:

on new years morning i tried star wars battlefront online and nobody was on. what was with that?