Page 1 of 1
TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Who's looking forward to this? I know I am after reading up more about it.

20 cars flying around will be more than enough to satsify my car-combat needs. Seems like the emphaise was put on the online aspects, since offline will be lacking. Sad

I think this will be my next online game. Sadly, it's Broadband only. I don't understand why Sony couldn't of put in Dial-up and make them join smaller games? Seems like Dial-up'ers always get the short end of the stick. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, looking forward to this and hope to see some support for the game here at OC.

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:09 pm
quote : #2
I am really looking forward to this game as well. This game was released in Europe only. Europes PS2 online is ALL broadband only. They call it "networked gaming". So the game was originally intended for a EUR exclusive. So there was never a chance this game was to have dialup.

And yes this game looks like a blast. I am really looking forward to it.
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:24 pm
quote : #3
I know I'll be getting this in March. And the headset is supported too? Awesome. Very Happy

I heard about Europe being BB only. I think that one website that claimed you could browse the web on PS2 also reported people being able to play PS2 Online over 56K. Wasn't it Brookstone.com or something like that? Bunch of rude chaps, mate. Wink (just joking. Not trying to stereotype or anything like that.)

-Mytho