Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
LNA-Big_D
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
BEcause of my bad memory this might be the 2nd time i have done this already . if so sorry
I had played throught the single player game a couple times after my internet went out here is what i learned
1) remember ADAM the guy that was supposed to show up but then EVA did? well ADAM did show up but you may know him better as Revolver Ocelot!
PROOF: 1.in the end if you listen to the voice at the end where it says the game name, Ocelot says that he was ADAM and that he is Triple-Crossing Russia (or somthing like that).
2) EVA doesnt really get the Legacy
3) Parrots Dont Taste Good (in Game)
4) if you talk to one person enough on the Codec you get a 5th Picture of that person
5) There is a location where you can get 100% Camoflage: when in the area where you are supposed to fight The End if you equip the Moss Camo (this would be the second time through the game) in the first area, go near the areas that take you to the northern area and go prone, sooner or later you will find a spot where you get 100% camo.
6) if you have FIRE camo you can beat The Fury with CQC.
7) if you save while captured, after you get beat up by volgin, in the jail cell and restart and load the save in the jail cell you get a cool mini-game where you kill zombies

Well thats about all i Can remeber i may update later
Posted:
Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:29 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Gosh, I need to play MGS3 again. Better yet, I need to play through the whole series again, in chronological order.