Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:45 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great games last night to all who came out to play. It was:

lordnikon
Gforce
MICHAE2414

Those were some great matches. Nice shotgun blasts Gforce! Got me right in the face a few times hehe. I sent you guys oc clan invites as well after I closed down the game session. It was cool to see all of those other people join. It just goes to show you that all of those people were sitting at the master list looking for a game, and none of them would have hosted. If I hadn't hosted the match, then the list would have been barren all night. Funny how that works huh?

The friends list and clan features in this game are really cool, because it allows you compare stats with one another easily. Though viewing your stats on the web is much more detailed.
rank 24
Posted:
Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:12 pm
quote : #2
Yeah, good stuff. I told shotgun-wielding Gforce this already, but I actually hadn't played Project Snowblind at all until this match, so that's why I was playing a bit rough around the edges as I got used to the mechanics. Interesting to see the others join in later on, too, definitely.

I'll do better next time. Smile
Posted:
Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:44 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ha and I just posted in that other organization thread. Yea it WAS prety fun doh and I stayed on for about an hour after you dropped out and I was mad surprised to se those extra people pop up to.I hope one day I can get in on full 16plyr game w/ agent class disabled.