Page Location: Home > Archive > Monster Hunter (Archive) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I got Monster Hunter 2, it finally got here in the mail. I was able to get it up and running, create my character, buy some armor, and start a quest. Considering much of the game is in Japanese, I feel I got far enough in my first hour of play to be able to make good use of the game.

I figure if I get some more translation guides and maybe start translating some menus myself via inputting chars into translators, I should be ok.

So far I was only able to track down 2 guides at GameFaqs. Does anyone have any leads on more complete translation guides for Monster Hunter 2?
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:55 am
quote : #2
I think I just spooged my pants. I'll be stopping by to check it out. Do you get to rub the pig???? vid caps????

ps, why didn't I get an E-mail, how about a phone call, telegram, donkey mail????????

I must aologise for my excessive '?', but COME ON.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
The game is mostly in Japanese. It is hard to figure anything out. I am not online so I can't answer your question about a pig, but I am pretty sure you get to dress him up in a diaper and a crown (remember seeing footage on this).

The game has a lot of drastic changes over the original Monster Hunter, so it is hard navigating the town and figuring stuff out due to the language barrier.

It is going to take quite a bit of reading before I can say "oh check this out, and check this out too".

All I can do right now is show you my char, walk around town and then go on a quest where I die very quickly.

The intro videos are super amazing though. You won't be dissapointed.
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:03 pm
quote : #4
Here are some pictures I took of DOS online Laughing

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/muddafukinsnakes/