Page Location: Home > Playstation 2 Lounge > Topic
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:24 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Went to Comet yesterday after having picked up Soul calibur 2 for 2.99 GBP a few weeks ago. I didnt find any games that took my eye this time but I did just notice on the way out a box with 2.99 on it. On closer inspection it was a box with analog controller, dvd remote, a stand for them, and a disc wallet for 10 disc's Very Happy hell not bad for 2.99 gbp. I suggest everyone in the UK gets to there nearest Comet store I picked up a heap of DC bargins when they began to sell off DC stuff like this.

Laters

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:47 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Nice find on that Soul Calibur 2! I have that as well on PS2, though I still have to crack the plastic wrap on it. I still need to get SC3 though.

I am confused, you scored PS2 and DC games at Comet?
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:30 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
Nice find on that Soul Calibur 2! I have that as well on PS2, though I still have to crack the plastic wrap on it. I still need to get SC3 though.

I am confused, you scored PS2 and DC games at Comet?

I got DC games in Comet in the past they havent stocked DC stuff for years now. What I was supposed to say is that when Comet begin to sale things off they get rediculously cheap. Comet's policy seems to be to only stock the most bang up to date electronic goods therfore lots of PS2 stuff is now marked as clearence. There are some other great bargins there at the moment I will go back over the holiday period Very Happy For anyone thats interested they had the Eyetoy community disc for 1.90 looks like video chat for Eyetoy.

Laters