Page Location: Home > Archive > Monster Hunter (Archive) > Topic
Treey
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:06 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
In the same run for my Rusted Great Sword, I also got my first Union and Firestone. Also walked away with 13 dragonite. Bas+ is VERY VERY nice as far as ores are concerned. Also got 2 bas wings.

~treey

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
What the hell... did you recently level up? You are getting all of these high level goods.
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:17 pm
quote : #3
I did level to 16, but that has nothing to do with it. I don't have access to any Volcano+ quests, and won't until I beat some of the crappy ones (fishing, cooking). I'm trying to knock out the last few I need to get the Bas+ quest. I don't even have gyp+ yet because I've put off these gathering quests for so long. I was able to play a couple of Bas+ and DUAL Bas+ quests yesterday with some friends that are level 19. Also played Wyrvn's of Land and Sky twice. Still no plates though. Still wish Rathian would go to hell. Goddamn poison backflip.

BTW, re-made my posion battle axe today to do the Attack of the Giant Bugs +. I got 2 hornetaur heads, 1 bladefin, 1 vespoid bladefin, and 1 vespoid abdomen. + a bunch of regular shells, wings, etc... I'm going to work on Horn+ armor.

also found out you can trade mosswine hides to the old guy in the jungle for Max Potions.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:09 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Treey wrote:
...I also got my first Union and Firestone.

What are you going to put those items towards? What weapons?