Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:46 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
First of all, everyone here knows this site is not a clan. It's more of an organization. I am not adverse to slugging out a teamed match online against another affiliation such as a clan. However I am, and I am sure many of you are, adverse to joining a game where you are in a testosterone prick waving dick fight where insecure bone heads are vying for mic attention in order to boost their self esteem.

Anyways, so Project Snowblind has this clan thing setup. Basically its a section where you can go in the menu and see all your other clan teamates online and see their stats and stuff like that. It's like a mini-ingame homepage. So I figured I would make one for us.

Crappy part is oc was already taken as a clan tag, so I instead I chose to pick oc:

Ok first of all one very important note I need to make. Do NOT make a tag with the name [oc]yourname. I made this mistake. The first name I created was [oc]lordnikon. If I were to create the clan, then my name would have been -oc:-[oc]lordnikon. The game auto adds the tag to your name once you join.

Now, the game allows you to make multiple game accounts. So if you want to make an account for the oc clan to play, and then another account for more serious snowblind competition if your going to join another clan, that would be recommended. However your stats will be seperate.

One really cool feature is we can post notifications. Which is cool if we ever start having larger and more scheduled games. It's neat to be able to just leave a message up in the game for your clanmates to read and such.

The game also has buddy list support as well, so even if you a member of another clan and don't want to make a new account for this clan, I will still add you to my friends list. Basically I just see the clan page as another neat way of tracking and finding each other online.

If anyone gets the game and wants to join up in this clan, feel free to let me know, and I can invite you. If anyone rents the game and makes an account and wants to join up, because they will buy the game down the road, let me know your name and I can invite you.

Last edited by lordnikon on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
rank 13
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 6:36 am
quote : #2
i'd like to be invited into the clan. I just picked up this game yesterday, and am happily surprised at how good the game is online. My online name is spidhopddy.

*High Score on SWBF* 89 Kills -12 Deaths -19 Captures
Total Time Played: 6 hours and 48 minutes
Total Games: 67
Kills: 722
Deaths: 150
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 1:46 pm
quote : #3
I looked up your name on the snowblind stats and it says you've already joined a clan. Do you still want me to send you the invite?

Regardless I will be sending you a friends invite. Smile Yes I love this game. It's ony of my favorite PS2 online games. The team action online is so awsome and I love the vehicles. Let me know and then I can sign online and send out that invite.
rank 7
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 2:45 pm
quote : #4
Sounds great! I'm off to rent Project Snowblind after I get a bite to eat. See ya on. Cool
Spidhopddy
rank 13
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 4:43 pm
quote : #5
yea still send me an invite. My clan is empty now.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 4:48 pm
quote : #6
Ok I'll log on right now and send you the invite. Sorry I won't be able to play. If I do get to play some in the next day or so it would just be briefly. But later in the week we can play hardcore.

Trying to get this client work done Shocked so I can get paid. Gotta pay off a huge bill. And the deadline I set is for like early this week so gotta get it done so the client can send the demo off to this other guy in japan.
rank 13
Posted:
Sun May 15, 2005 5:56 pm
quote : #7
hey, you made it online! Some good games. Sorry i had to go, I had to make dinner... Yea lets get some games going later this week. The game is awesome!!! Everything that is expected from an online title is here, and more. Smooth online gameplay included.

marporte
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:52 pm
quote : #8
Is it too late to join this clan? My ID is Marporte

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm
quote : #9
Nope it isn't too late. Next time I sign on I will send you a clan invite. Smile