Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:27 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Where does the headset work whilst playing online? I played last night with my headset on I didnt hear anyone. Probably just my odd headset which as I mentioned before is a wireless non USB and seemed to make the PS2 crash whilst playing Hardware online arena. Or do I push a button to chat or something? Or does nobody use them online Laughing

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:44 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was confused by this as well. After browsing the options menu, it turns out that you have to press the left analog stick in order to talk.

How does your headset work Blast? Does it plug into a controller port?
Posted:
Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:33 pm
quote : #3
TheMytho wrote:
I was confused by this as well. After browsing the options menu, it turns out that you have to press the left analog stick in order to talk.

How does your headset work Blast? Does it plug into a controller port?

Press the left analog stick down you mean? I alweays forget the PS2 pads do that. I dont hear anyone either so I guess no ones talking or mine is not working.

It works (or doesnt) by connection into the PS2's tv connection slot (Sorry dunno the technical name for it). It then has a slot in the unit for my composite cable to connect to. So basicly it goes PS2---Wireless headset unit---composite lead---TV. Theres a wire like on a radio that also comes out of the unit to send/recieve? the signal. I know somethings working cus when I switch the headset on and off you can here the TV speakers click.

Laters