Page Location: Home > Armored Core > Topic
TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
My favorite mode in AC is the Arena mode. The sense of satisfaction from defeating an opponent who kept you on the edge of your seat is priceless. Also, fighting against a formidable foe in the Arena gave me the initiative to think outside of the box and experiment with new weapon types. Are my expectations in the right place for Nine Breaker if I plan on playing nothing but Arena missions? The thought of playing nothing but Arena for me is likened to waking up on Christmas morning and seeing a huge stack of presents nestled underneath the tree.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
There are 2 primary aspects to Nine Breaker:

1. Training Missions - There are all types of training missions that will test your might. Sniper missions, speed runs, thermal heat testers where the room heats up and you are being attacked by heat inducing missiles!!! The training in this game will really help you get better at not only building AC's for certain situations, but also piloting your AC through Heat and dodging missiles.

2. Arena Mode - The rest of this game is Arena mode, and you get access to a custom filtering engine for finding Arena opponents. There is an almost infinite number of AC's to battle, so this Arena Search Engine will give you tons of A.I. opponents to do battle against.