Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:05 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hero's of the pacific.

I know not everything can be featured but I guess theres a good case for this game to have its own area. Its unique for its genre online for PS2. Its got Lan and a great list of features and may well be cross region. The game scorred great reviews and there are still player online every time I go on. Having its own area at OC could only help the game online if people get into it Very Happy

Just a thought.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:29 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Heroes of the Pacfic will not be getting its own forum. While its gameplay of aerial combat is unique, it is not more unique than the other Action Shooters we have in the form of Jak X and Twisted Metal Black Online. Each of these are original IP with more creative art direction. Heroes of the Pacific is designed to mimic real life and is based on historical battles rather than something fictional.

In the end, the main reason one will not be added is because I have been making it a point to decrease the number of featured forums here on the site.

There is no reason to focus time on heroes of the pacific when we should be playing other games. Remember there are only so many members of this community. There are not enough people to populate every game.

This isn't to say we can't play Heroes of the Pacific, or talk about it in General Online, it just will not get its own forum area.

A game like Heroes of the Pacific is a title that will be relegated to side matches taking place when we arn't playing the primary games online. The goal is to play key online titles, and let activity for other online games blossom out of this focus on key titles.