Page Location: Home > Support > LAN Tunneling > Topic
pannta
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Theres goes my theory of the ping limit!!
i just play agains Diegoplay3 and he is from argentina. so his ping was around 300!!
the game had lag but it was playable, it was like fighting under water! Razz, but we finnish the game!
when i try to play agains ced818, his ping is around 120!

Oh! and i win BTW!!! Cool
Posted:
Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:03 pm
quote : #2
Interesting. I think maybe there was a bad network route to ced818. Like some sort of interferance was causing the disconnects. It could even have been hardware related with his router or a network switch creating an unstable connection.

Congrats on the win, and congrats on meeting up to play with Diegoplay3. I noticed he registered recently. Good to see you guys got some AC going.

What AC game did you play btw?
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:30 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
What AC game did you play btw?

we play last raven! then we move to Timesplitters Fp, which to my surprise it was almost lagless beacuse of his his ping and that some guys from brazil join the game!.

and lordnikon, maybe you already know this but the guys from ACO tell me that Ninebreaker is cross region and that they have play some guys fron korea!! Shocked