Page 1 of 1
noonotthat
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:05 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Iv'e had it since this summer and have been unsuccessful in tryign to connect it online, I am curious to know if its just me or if the game is down? any body else have similar problems connecting if this game is still online?

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:17 am
quote : #2
This game has been terminated it looks like. I have been getting the same results recently and Blast confirmed the same with his PAL version.

When was the first time you started to see error messages?

Based on my research the game was taken down sometime between 12/20/2007 - 1/17/2008

Not to wrry though since we can play it over XLink. Plus tunneling this game is actually better for the community anyways since it lets PAL and NTSC players play together. The online mode for this game was region seperated, but the game can be LAN tunneled PAL vs NTSC.
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:50 pm
quote : #3
the first time I tried the game online, it gave me the error messgae which was sometime over this summer, but I'm glad to know its not my ps2 and that its actually offline

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:17 pm
quote : #4
i played it november and december online, sometimes i could not connect at all tho, barely any1 played the most people in a game was 6 wen i get some time i can try to go online again with it

Posted Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:15 pm:

i sent a message on the eidos site to ask if the server has been taken down, so hopefully they will respond

[size=9]