Page Location: Home > Archive (General) > Topic
lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:31 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i contacted Eidos customer support, and on February 27 the online support was stopped for ps2 xbox and pc

heres the link

http://support.eidosinteractive.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=630&nav=0, 982,636,783

noonotthat
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:12 pm
quote : #2
that sucks, never got to play it online, we have to try and tunnel this game soon, any takers?
Posted:
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 pm
quote : #3
i just bought another network card and crossover cable so i will be able to get xlink set up, but i probably wont be able to play for a couple weeks because im going home for spring break but once im back id love to play some

Last edited by lazybum on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 am
quote : #4
Yea me an Blast verified that this game was terminated about a week or so ago. It has been shown in the online gamelist as terminated as well. Though I did not have an exact date for the termination so thanks for the URL.

Don't worry guys, this game tunnels like a charm. Headsets even work great too. The big thing though is that this game was region locked online, but as me and Blast have tested, it can tunnel between PAL and NTSC.

Project Snowblind is a very cool FPS because its not based on real world weaponry and all of its weapons are some of the more original ones to come out of FPS's in recent years. Just look at the shotgun that shoots sticky explosives, or the Flechette Rifle with its Swarm attack. Toss in a futuristic CyberPunk theme, walking bipedal mechs and great graphics/framerate performance on the PS2 and you have one awesome game. These are just some of the reasons this game is featured as one of our top games.

I am anxious to get some community matches goingfor this title, so its great to see people interested. I am a big snowblind fan.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 am
quote : #5
yea i kno u guys said it was terminated... but i still had hope it was online so i had to make sure lol

yea i played it online several times it was very fun. I love how the sniper rifle has a secondary function where it shoots like a machine gun

ill have to get a headset too.. can u reccomend any good ones? i hear a lot have problems