Page 1 of 1
Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Is Taiko Drum Master a NA release or is it just JP? I saw a complete copy at a Pawn Shop for $40 and looked at some gameplay videos...It looks like it's worth the purchase but i also have to hurry because there is this other gamer i don't get along with at all and he threatend me through myspace not to get it or he will throw rocks at my window(I told him to tell his sister I had a good night with her because this guy bluffs way too much, specially when I'm up in his face pushing him back into the floor)...eitherway i have to get this game ASAP...
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 am
quote : #2
it was also released in n.a. and i believe that its supposed to be a pretty fun game. never played it and it all comes down to personal oppinion but if you like music games you probably will like this game. on a side note tell this guy his sister told you that you kissed her better than he ever has. Laughing

Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 pm
quote : #3
Well, I think this guy is a snake because i didn't see him at all and I was waiting for him for 2 hours...I am still going to get it before him though... I also tried bargaining t=with the guy to see if he could keep it for me for a certain amount of time while I get mah paycheck cashed and then I could buy it..but he said no because it's not a bargain store, it's 'a house of Pawn'

Posted Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 pm:

I am looking for an Arcade that has that game because I can't wait any longer for the damn game and if i do find one, i am going to try to lure the dude there so he gets distracted and I get Taiko Drum Master first...This is the first time I ever compete with someone to get a game...he looks like he has experience because he looks like those nerd dudes that do anything to get what they wany...at least he aint crying for it!
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 pm
quote : #4
Just get it off of Game Quest Direct:

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/722674100236.html
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:51 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Just get it off of Game Quest Direct:

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/722674100236.html

Shocked
I totally forgot about this site when I think you told me where to get me a new Mouse and KB for my DC(which I never got)...not only can I get, but it is $5 dollars cheaperr.....