Previous  1, 2
Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
well, I've been doing more gaming and staying up late...but I can't pick up Max Payne anymore...It was getting interesting, but then it got a little repetitive...unless I have no skill to make it more fun. I got a chance to see the trailer and couldn't stop laughing for a while...some guy is standing near a window and out of nowhere this combination of a Gargoyle and an Angel nabs him from the window...I saw that happen a few times in the trailer making it hard for me to stop laughing...at first I was like..."Damn, not another Street Kings...how many more movies about corrupt cops in LA can they make?" then I started realizing it...."could it be? the Max Payne trailer?" 'SWOOSH...the angel grabs the person'. It is indeed the first movie trailer to make me laugh that hard...
Posted:
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:02 pm
quote : #17
well i guess its only a few more days and we'll see if it's worth watching. also I know the game can get damn repetitive but i really dug the story. one of the few games of it's nature that I could say that about. if you just jump to 2 though you won't lose a whole lot in the story transition. though there are a few moments in 2 where prior knowledge will give you a deeper understanding of what's going on it's not crucial to your enjoyment.

Kannibal
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:22 pm
quote : #18
that's cool...but i want to finish the first one before i play mp2
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm
quote : #19
I wrote a lot about the movie, but to keep it short, it was decent at best. Crying or Very sad