BLOOD75
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:05 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
hello guys!! Very Happy

just today I post a video for the game spider man Web Of Shadows for the ps2 in youtube, feel free to watch it. is the real deal gameplay. the video is the fourth or fifth mission. the games is awesome. Itīs a old school side scroller in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOE5ZZLIwPA

thanks!!!

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:19 pm
quote : #2
Nice video man. I noticed a couple odd pauses in the sound; was that YouTube's fault?

It was cool to understand some of what was being said onscreen but it definitely, looks like I need to bone up on my spanish some Surprised .
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:39 pm
quote : #3
i made the work with a panasonic dvd recorder and later with total video converter, maybe something happen between the transfer.lol

Einhander
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 am
quote : #4
I just got ahold of this for a super cheap price. It's not bad. It's your basic fast-paced 2D beat 'em up with some web slinging and interesting level design.

The upgrade system is kind of cool. You beat up thugs to get points, and can then spend them between levels, but certain abilities are locked unless you have a certain amount of red ("good") or black ("bad") points (almost Knights of the Old Republic style, with the red referencing Peter Parker acting more like Spiderman and the black representing the allure of the Symbiote).

You can gain red/black points through dialogue options, or through different missions. One early mission involves the Shocker trashing a building, and one of the owners wants to pay you to smash the place up while you're there because the Shocker hasn't trashed it enough for the building's insurance company to pay out. If you accept, you get black points, and if you reject the mission, you get red points.

The voice actor for Spiderman is pretty terrible, though. I've only put around twenty minutes into it so far.

I wonder how well it would play with an arcade stick?

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm
quote : #5
Right so if you accpet the mission you get to smash up a building Wink If you dont you dont get to smash up a building? is the game very quick if you decide to be good then? Laughing

Laters