Topic: James Bond: EoN

Page 1 of 1
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:08 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have a question about James Bond: Everything or Nothing for the PS2. I saw that it has online support, but what excatly is the function. Is it an online multiplayer or something else?

Metal_4evr
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:13 pm
quote : #2
I'm pretty sure it's co-op only.

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:38 pm
quote : #3
Someone want to rent it? Razz

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:16 pm
quote : #4
i played the demo for it i didnt like it i dont kno but i cant seem to get over the fact that not all fps games are going to be like socom and when the game turns out to not be better then socom then im let down i played the demo to tom clancy's ranbow six jungle storm and i was terribly disappointed .....

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:00 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Memphissss wrote:
i played the demo to tom clancy's ranbow six jungle storm and i was terribly disappointed .....

Eh, you would probably like it on PC, but I usually enjoy games people hate. Very Happy (Like Omikron, Ooga Booga, DDR)

Anyway, if someone else wants to rent 007, I would be down for co-op. Now if Blockbuster had a copy of the game in.... Confused

-Mytho

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:46 pm
quote : #6
Ya i'm like that too... Go figure.

I never liked Socom... It's not what in my mind an FPS should be. I see it as a tactical shooter and FPS wannabe that doesn't do well in either category because those two shouldn't mix.

TheMytho
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:36 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Apple wrote:
I never liked Socom... It's not what in my mind an FPS should be. I see it as a tactical shooter and FPS wannabe that doesn't do well in either category because those two shouldn't mix.

Amen. You summed up how I feel about the game in two sentences. Smile

Back on-topic, I still want to rent James Bond when I take back Final Fantasy: CC. This will be on a Wednesday. Anyone play Bond yet? I heard it's excellent, but then again: Mainstream games do not appeal to me.

-Mytho

Memphissss
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #8
socom a is not a tactical FPS wannabe because it is what developers try to model there games after the actual thought of telling the game where to go and what to do is one of the best things that has happened to a tactical FPS there has never been one like this so why do you say that its a wannabe .....

Apple
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:55 pm
quote : #9
It's not tactical at all. It's not FPS at all. It's a mutt.

Developers model after what sells. If E.T. had sold then we'd be sitting with unplayable liscensed games.