Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
July 26th 2009
Players (2): TheMytho, Gforce
Duration: 12:50 AM to 1:10 AM (EDT)

Good games to Gforce on SWBF.

Gforce and I worked out the kinks on his end regarding errors logging onto to GameSpy through Battlefront. This was preventing him from putting much quality time into SWBF online.

We didn't stay on Battlefront too long since the onlineconsoles.com server was down. We jumped on server 'FRAGDUST' for a bit, but left after I got disconnected. I really didn't have much interest in playing since all the servers had either aim assistance on, A.I. set to Easy, or both. We also had trouble communicating, as both of us fumbled around, hitting every button in the hopes of speaking to each other.

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 pm
quote : #2
Yea, I'm still wondering what the hell you press to talk on that dang game. Like I was saying to Mytho, there is ZERO skill behind auto-aim on this game since it helps you out wayy to much. Also, I'm happy that I finally worked out my account issues on this game to; I've had it for a good while, but I never really put time into it because I hated how I had to make up a bunch of stuff every time I went on it.
Posted:
Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 pm
quote : #3
And you thought I was crazy when I said that auto-aim really ruins the game... Laughing

I hadn't played with auto-aim in forever and forgot how much control it takes from you. Once you have your reticule fixed on an enemy, you can literally roll left to right and still have them in your sights.

Now that the oc.com server is back up, you can see how having A.I. set to Hard and auto-aim off provides a bit more of a challenge.