Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic
No_Limits
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Which of those three games in your opinion has the most enjoyable online experience? Cold Winter is hard to get but is cheap if you find it, Area 51 is the most expensive ($15, which isn't really that expensive) but pretty easy to get, and Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm is very easy to get (in all Gamestops near me) and is middle-priced. I can't tell which is the best choice.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm
quote : #2
Well I have only played ghost recon js and it is pretty fun for online co-op. Only downside is that it is almost impossible to host in that game and only like 2 people on here can host from what I know. Still, if its cheap pick it up.
Posted:
Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm
quote : #3
I say Area 51

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 pm
quote : #4
It's just all how you feel man. They both hold up OK (better than the majority of PS2 online FPSs) online in terms of lag and the player population is only marginally larger on Area 51. In my opinion, both games aim sensitivity is something to get used to as well; Area 51 is hard to set just right and Cold Winter seems really stunted at first.