Posted:
Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
August 4th-5th 2009
Players (3): TheMytho, Gforce, pannta
Duration: 10:45 PM to 1:15 AM (EDT)

Good games to Gforce and pannta on Cold Winter. It seems like you really got the hang of the game Gforce. Wink

We started off with a technical error on my part. I was trying to talk to Gforce over the headset, but was unable to hear him. I rehosted the game, then rebooted out of frustration. As I rebooted, it occurred to me that my DualShock 1 might be causing a bug with my headset. I plugged the DS2 in until I remade the game. After I got in the lobby, I reinserted my DS1 and was able to speak to Gforce.

The 9 year-old girl mentioned in the last PGT thread returned to play again during a team deathmatch game. She stuck around for a few more games, then handed the controller off to her big sister, who put up quite a fight. She finally beat me in the last game of the night after I had won the last 2-3 rounds.

I hope next week's game will be a little more consistent. My connection has been flaking up on nearly every game, dropping me after 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay. However, I scored a new router over eBay to replace my aging, problematic Netgear router. I mentioned it to Gforce awhile back after getting disconnected from another game awhile ago.

pannta
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 pm
quote : #2
Damn, you sure know your thing in this game mytho!, i could barely kill anyone, but great games tho, hope i have better luck next time!
Posted:
Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 pm
quote : #3
Yea, they were ALL awesome games man. I seriously did lose track of time while playing to! The only thing that was wracking my brain was how I kept getting dropped from the server when I was doing good.