Eazy098
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Hi all,
I have a PS2 few years, but only yesterday I have played my 1st online game, Burnout 3. Smile I really enjoyed it. I am new to online gaming on PS2, I tought that PS2 was offline long time ago. I would appreciate if you give some advices what games should i buy for online gaming. Now i have Burnout 3. I think about getting SW Battlefront II, something from TimeSplitters series and Toca Race Driver 3. Are those games still playable online ??? I now they have active online function byt if someone ever play them. What more games should i pick ???

PS: Sorry for my English. Embarassed

No_Limits
rank 14
Posted:
Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is the most enjoyable online shooter in my opinion and there is still a good population of players online at any given moment. If you like racing games like Burnout 3, you could also try Midnight Club 3 which has some players kicking around online. Star Wars Battlefront 2 is of course a good choice. There are plenty of people that play it online, including me on occasions. If you want to play Timesplitters 2 or Timesplitters: Future Perfect online, then you'll have to play it through xlink. I'm not sure if you already know how to do it, but if you go to the FAQ section on http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ , it should be summed up for you.

Welcome to PS2 online by the way Smile

Adrianobr
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 am
quote : #3
Here is the list of online games that still are playable. http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/content_gameslist.php
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.
Eazy098
rank 1
Posted:
Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm
quote : #4
Thanks for advices. Smile Yes, I saw the list... Bur I want a games that still lots of gamers play. I have ordered SW Battlefront II from eBay. And I will buy ToCa Race Driver 3 later. I hope that there will still be some players.

pannta
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 pm
quote : #5
Eazy098 wrote:
Thanks for advices. Smile Yes, I saw the list... Bur I want a games that still lots of gamers play. I have ordered SW Battlefront II from eBay. And I will buy ToCa Race Driver 3 later. I hope that there will still be some players.

well you can click on the host icon and see how many player are online in that game, but only on gamespy ones!
Posted:
Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm
quote : #6
oh thanks ... I will check it out ...