Page Location: Home > Support > OC Site Support > Topic
Mahjunia
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Well... like the subject of this post says :S you guys should update and add the new games from that list.

Adrianobr
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
You're definately right. Nascar 09 isn't on the list
My current online games i got and play: The fast and the furious Tokyo drift., Fifa 08 , NBA 08, Nascar 09, Killzone, Flat out 1, Motogp 04, Star wars the battle field 2, Call of duty 3, Test drive unlimited.
Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm
quote : #3
Adrianobr wrote:
You're definately right. Nascar 09 isn't on the list

Oh, that hasn't been taken offline already? lolol
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm
quote : #4
Sports games, EA games, etc are not a high priority here. We aren't focusing on those games at this community. They get shut down, and are often simulations with very little to no creativity in their visuals. I have no idea when I will get around to adding NASCAR 09. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, or next year.

Updating the online game list has taken a second seat to other priorities such as the TribesAA master list, other duties at the DC and GC sites, as well as me just getting to play video games for once.

OC PS2 has taken a radical shift in the past year. Instead of trying to focus the site on the entirety of PS2 online, we are now more focused on the upper tier of PS2 online titles that have LAN support (online forever). There was a guide up that went over this, that I pulled down for maintenance and rewriting that will go up again soon.

-nikon