Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
August 14th 2009
Players (3): TheMytho, noonotthat, lazybum
Duration: 12:40 PM to 1:15 AM (EDT)

Good games on CoD2 last night. Cool

It seems to me that the population in this game is beginning to trail off a bit. Every time I have hosted a game in the past two months, the player count has never exceeded 5-6 people. Last night was no exception, as only a handful of other players came in.

I unfortunately had to leave early since I had to pick up my car in the morning. Maybe lazybum or noonotthat can shed a little more light on how the rest of the night went. When I was leaving, someone else had joined and was abusing the sniper rifle a bit.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm
quote : #2
after you left it was just me and noonothat for a bit messing around. But we changed the map to town square and after awhile like 5 other people joined.
Posted:
Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm
quote : #3
yeah i actually started to enjoy myself somewhat, it was scary..... lol
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 am
quote : #4
Whenever I host I get lots of people, you just gotta use the boring, but most popular maps or else you will be alone...
Also if your really good at the game like me, be prepaired to be called a cheater and being kicked from time to time.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 am
quote : #5
Well do you glitch in this game? I saw you did for Socom.
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm
quote : #6
I don't know any glitches for CoD 2 I can't figure any out.

cota332
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 pm
quote : #7
Does any play CoD 3 here? O and Rommel, if u want to know how to glitch online games try youtube, with a variety of videos, they teach you from how to get 2 points at the same time for capture the flag, to how to snake glitch ( where you are like "glideing" on the ground. But those are only for CoD3, as far as I know they may teach glitches for CoD2 also. And most work!

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm
quote : #8
Well if you ever play with me do not glitch, it is very annoying and ruins the whole purpose of playing the game in my opinion. I do not play on cod3 anymore because it had terrible servers and its games were filled with glitchers who sucked any remaining fun out of the experience.
Posted:
Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm
quote : #9
I don't glitch in battles, I make glitching rooms.