Posted:
Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
August 18th-19 2009
Players (5): TheMytho, Gforce, pannta, tess, noonotthat
Duration: 10:45 PM to 1:15 AM (EDT)

Good games to everyone on Cold Winter last night.

The night started a little slow, but ended strong. noonotthat, tess and myself began playing at around 10:45 PM. Gforce came in after a few games, followed by pannta. noonotthat left in the middle of a game after his internet died.

The 9 year-old girl and her sister did not join us last night, nor did the player 'a fat guy'. Instead, an obnoxious kid named Fathed came in and was always complaining whenever someone killed him. He kept asking how I would kill him or say something like, "Un perro, what does that mean?" Trying to talk to Gforce or noonotthat was impossible with this kid.

The connection last night was really stable as well. Only noonotthat had a little trouble staying connected, which was likely due to his internet going out before it completely died.

I hope that I will be able to keep the Tuesday night games going once school rolls around.

Last edited by TheMytho on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:26 pm
quote : #2
Yea, it was both hilarious and aggravating at the same time with that kid. I couldn't even focus in that nodes game we were playing since he was talking NONSTOP. It was a pretty good turnout, but I gotta admit things get a little to wild when everybody starts out with semi-automatic weapons. Anyway, for the most part, esos juegos era fea!!!
Posted:
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm
quote : #3
Hopefully once my cold winter game arrives in the mail I can start joining you. My roomate is buying a new router soon, so hopefully it wont block me.