profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have 4...all nearly full
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm
quote : #2
i only have 2. one is about 3/4 full and the other is empty. the first card i got i bought used and it had a data issue and only had 6500 kbs of storage. once i got a replacement for that one, i didn't really need the 2nt one yet. so i have the empty one for when i do need it down the road.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 pm
quote : #3
I have 4 and 2 are full. Timesplttters future perfect mapmaker files take up a lot of room on one of them.
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm
quote : #4
I have 14 :D
rank 14
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:52 pm
quote : #5
woah Shocked
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 pm
quote : #6
4 here. These blasted online game patches force me to go out and buy new ones. Oh yes, when I say new, I mean NEW; I've been burned to many times in the past trying to save cash and buy used memory cards.
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:
I have 14 Very Happy

Damn, you win lol.

Gforce wrote:
4 here. These blasted online game patches force me to go out and buy new ones. Oh yes, when I say new, I mean NEW; I've been burned to many times in the past trying to save cash and buy used memory cards.

Yea, I would never buy used either. One of my memory cards got corrupted. I deleted the corrupted file and deleted everything else off the memory card. But still, the memory card had problems after that with new game saves.
Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm
quote : #8
lazybum wrote:

Yea, I would never buy used either. One of my memory cards got corrupted. I deleted the corrupted file and deleted everything else off the memory card. But still, the memory card had problems after that with new game saves.

Exactly man. In addition to that, for 3 of the 4 memory cards I own, I have to sit there and push them in 3/4 way or semi-diagonally just to get them to read.
Posted:
Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 am
quote : #9
Type: PAL
Gforce wrote:

Can you tell me, which PS2 games need to be patched?

Btw. I have only 2. But one of them is a unofficial 16MB Card, that worked perfectly, until i popped it into a slim PS2. All data got Lost O.O But I formated it with my big-PS2 and it works great again. (My poor Final Fantasy X 230-hours Save Sad )

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 am
quote : #10
http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Memory-Card-8MB-Blue-2/dp/B00006F2EP/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogam es&qid=1252400006&sr=8-2

Karlsuke you can buy this double pack of official sony 8mb memory cards for pretty cheap. I would not risk using that unofficial one again if you care about losing you game saves.
Posted:
Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 am
quote : #11
I have 2. My original one that I have had for about ohhh 6 years was full so just bought another.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:11 am
quote : #12
Thanks for the advice, lazybum! Actually the memory card works flawlessly for years now. But I need some new Memory-Cards nevertheless, for my existing are full. I also noticed, that the official Memory cards are way faster in reading and writing data. I will look for these at the next shopping tour Wink

Dark Cookies
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 am
quote : #13
So far I have one memory card it almost full, need another one for the future.
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 am
quote : #14
I got plenty of mem cards!!!

1 for Killzone [and just cause back then a lot of people used to come it is just filled with online and offline player usernames in it that it is barely halfway full]
SOCOM 1 and 2
SOCOM 3 and CA [nothing else fits in it anymore]
for all my PS2 resident evil games...RE4 has taken over the whole thing though...
5 general use memory cards
Posted:
Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:04 pm
quote : #15
2 but i used codebraker to put saves in a pen drive! Very Happy