Gforce
rank 27
Posted:
Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:08 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
This SWBF 1 is great! I really really enjoyed myself online in this even though I only played the mode where you capture nodes but it was fun.I could actually make out other characters since they wern't tiny as hell,weapons were balanced enough, it was dope to fly the ships,the low lag counts reallly did it for me to. That one stage where you're its like your fighting in the middle of winter in a field just wowed me because it really looked like there was a batle going on and its graphics were dope to.But the only problem I do have is I couldnt tell who was a human from whos a bot and when I asked everyone just ignored me.
Posted:
Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
"Mannn Nikon you were right!"

I concur. I feel quite silly for waiting so long to get this game. It is soooooo much better than pretty much all the other ps2 online games that still have their servers up like COD2: BRO, Cold Winter, XIII, etc. Out of the still online ps2 games I have I think Ghost Recon Jungle Storm and Sniper Elite are the only ones that even come close.

The fact that this is online forever with bot support in LAN makes me very happy as well. I had kind not thought this game was as good as you guys were saying because you are star wars fans and I am not. But you people were right. Like gforce pointed out, that open snow level blew me away and felt just like I was in the movie in a real epic battle. I giggled like a little girl when I was in one of those slow moving Empire four- legged vehicles and managed to blast Noonotthat to smithereens while he was in that small jet vehicle, trying to tie up my legs.