Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Players

Gforce
themytho
lazybum

Mytho had not actually played this game online in a long long time. I thought that meant he would not be too good online. I was wrong lol. He beat me every round and him and gforce were close in a lot of rounds. I still had a blast though. I was estatic to find out this game does allow usb kb chat. I thought people were just typing with the controller chat thing before haha.

Last edited by lazybum on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 pm
quote : #2
Yuuup. When I saw Mytho's score after that first game, I had to pull back on some, "whoaa, I'm gonna have to bring it to this dude here!!" Great games again guys!
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm
quote : #3
Sorry the game had to end so suddenly. Long story, but my parents needed to go on the internet, so I had to switch the router I use for THPS3 out with my regular one.

Seemed like I did really well the first few rounds, but when we moved to Canada, I couldn't figure that level out. Gforce crushed us at Graffiti, while I barely eked out a victory in Trick Attack. Hopefully I can get Xlink sorted out when I get back to school. Cool
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 pm
quote : #4
Same here on Canada. I forgot EVERYTHING about that level and damn near every time I started a half decent combo, I goofed it.