Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Anyone here completed this game 100% on all modes? I am far in Arcade modes, but havn't even started the Single player. I guess I prefer arcade modes best.
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 am
quote : #2
i finished story mode but completed only about 30% of the whole game

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:06 am
quote : #3
Right now it tells me I have about 70% or something of the overall game complete. I am pretty sure it factors in the co-op mode of the story mode into that percentage though. So really I have a little bit more of the game done. I like the arcade mode a lot too and my goal is to one day get platinum trophies on all of the arcade leagues and challenges.
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:09 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
100% complete and all platinum. Same with TS2 and TS1. TS1 doesn't have the trophy system for the league and challenges like TS2 and TSFP, though.
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 pm
quote : #5
Anemptybox wrote:
100% complete and all platinum. Same with TS2 and TS1. TS1 doesn't have the trophy system for the league and challenges like TS2 and TSFP, though.
Beat all of TS2 story hard mode? I'm at the old west on hard and I really think I'm just about ready to hang it up and just blow through the game on normal.
Posted:
Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
Yes, I've beaten it several times. I have a profile where I beat the whole game (100% that is) in 3½ hours. Hardest levels are Atom Smasher and Robot Factory (Wild West is also hard so don't feel bad at all). I don't think you should give up though. You WILL beat it if you keep trying, but don't burn yourself out. Do some challenges and league matches and go for gold/platinum every now and then too for a little variation.