Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic

Forum: Getting Online

Topic: Killzone Network Online

Page 1 of 1
jean199a
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Posts: 6
I only want to know if in the game Killzone for Ps2 even work the online?
 
No_Limits
rank 14
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Posts: 237
Type: NTSC-U/C
yeah of course it does, and there is about 50 active players on the game on average
  _________________
PS2>all other systems
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 pm
quote : #3
profile : pm
Posts: 350
jean199a wrote:
I only want to know if in the game Killzone for Ps2 even work the online?



Refer to the online games list here Very Happy

http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/content_gameslist.php
  _________________
Have Xlink and can tunnel twisted metal, Project snowblind and Timesplitters future perfect. Need to find out if Destruction derby 3 ps1 exists!
jean199a
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm
quote : #4
profile : pm
Posts: 6
Ok Thanks! Very Happy
 
tess
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm
quote : #5
profile : pm
Posts: 22
Type: PAL
Yes it still works online but not many people play it lately. If you own PAL version of the game you have to make an account at https://www.yourgamingname.com/login/login.do To do that you will need Network Access Code that comes in Network Adapter package. There you set your own login and password which must be used to log in with every PAL game hosted by Sony.
 
f0xy
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am
quote : #6
profile : pm
Posts: 24
Type: PAL
tess wrote:
Yes it still works online but not many people play it lately. If you own PAL version of the game you have to make an account at https://www.yourgamingname.com/login/login.do To do that you will need Network Access Code that comes in Network Adapter package. There you set your own login and password which must be used to log in with every PAL game hosted by Sony.



But I try that game online but it can't. I need to download an update, but when I try to download it there stand "Ethernet fold" But on the onlin game list of PAL stand that hi can online. And other game's like CoD2 or SOCOM I can play online. And first you see the servers. And there stand that there 1 player in side op the server. And I have PAL version. But I have an account on https://www.yourgamingname.com/selectLocale.do?javascript=true. So whats wrong?
 
tess
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 pm
quote : #7
profile : pm
Posts: 22
Type: PAL
I just went online with my Killzone and everything seems fine, I could see all servers and enter them. As you said you can not download an update before going online so I decided to try it myself with my second Memory Card to check out if updates are still available to download. I wasn't able to. I got that message "A network error occurred when attempting to download the update. Please try again." Have you got the same error? One month ago the servers were down and now they're brought back so I think they will fix the download updates as well. Keep checking.
 
f0xy
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 am
quote : #8
profile : pm
Posts: 24
Type: PAL
tess wrote:
I just went online with my Killzone and everything seems fine, I could see all servers and enter them. As you said you can not download an update before going online so I decided to try it myself with my second Memory Card to check out if updates are still available to download. I wasn't able to. I got that message "A network error occurred when attempting to download the update. Please try again." Have you got the same error? One month ago the servers were down and now they're brought back so I think they will fix the download updates as well. Keep checking.


Yes I had the same error. And I have enough KB for the update. And I did try every day to download it. But it stel does'nt work.
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display:   
 
View previous topic - View next topic
Page Location: Home > Support > Getting Online > Topic