Page 1 of 1
lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Shockingly, this game is not very good lol. I hoped I could get some sick type of entertainment out of the game. I was hoping it would be so bad it would be good, but instead it was so bad it made me want to kill myself.

This game seems like it was made in 2 weeks. Playing against the computer is ridiculous. On the easy difficulty, the computer family just never answers a question and passes it to you so you win regardless of doing anything. If you go to the normal difficulty the computer family becomes a collection of psychics. If they are allowed one turn they will guess every correct answer in a row and there is nothing you can do.

Also, the answers for some of the questions are just ridiculous. But the computer always knows these nonsense anwers because they are the computer.

Oh yea, there is one little 10 second track of half-assed techno stuff that loop endlessly throughout the whole game. There is literally only one song that plays the entire game.....

The only fun I had with this game was using the family creation system. You can somewhat alter their appearance. I made a king of the hill family.

This game might be fun in split screen since the other player would not be able to guess the stupid answers and things would be closer. If this games online worked it might be ok. Three of us have tried playing this game online, but everytime someone tries to host an error message immediately pops up. I think if this game's online is truly dead, it must be banished to lamestop.

Oh, and this game doesnt work with dualshock one. I had to go find my dualshock 2 and that pissed me off. Damn you family feud.