Previous  1, 2, 3
lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea that is a reliable source, there was about 4 or 5 in there I added. Good find, I forgot he made this video.
Posted:
Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 pm
quote : #32
Type: PAL
lazybum wrote:
garg wrote:
I added my xlink network setup using the Everquest one and it seems to be connecting fine with any outher game I've tryed. That's all I can say...

Ok that sounds like it works normally then. What is the actual title of the game you used? Is it
EverQuest Online Adventures or EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers ?

It was 'EverQuest Online Adventures'.

It's an easy disk to use as well, becuse the network setup is an option from the main menu that boots up straight after the load.

lazybum
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm
quote : #33
I just discovered that Sniper Elite has a network setup utility too. That game just keeps getting better and better Laughing .
Posted:
Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:04 pm
quote : #34
lazybum wrote:
I just discovered that Sniper Elite has a network setup utility too. That game just keeps getting better and better Laughing .

Yes because configuring network options is so much fun lol
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 pm
quote : #35
Well it is exciting when you are trying to play this game online, then you realize you need to create a new network configuration. At first I thought I would have to waste time and stick another game in and waste another 5 mins, but I discovered it was built into this game. So in this case configuring network options was fun! haha