Page 1 of 1
gary_b
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
does anyone know how much a new sealed Playstation 1 is worth? not the PSone, the older gray one! i checked ebay and amazon with little luck.

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 pm
quote : #2
gary_b wrote:
does anyone know how much a new sealed Playstation 1 is worth? not the PSone, the older gray one! i checked ebay and amazon with little luck.

I found some on ebay no problem. Going by completed listings a new one up for auction went for £22 and the ones on buy it now went for £65 best offer. There are a few sellers asking for £160+ these are unsold and doubt they will get that much for one.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm
quote : #3
what are you entering in as your search? i tried things like "new sealed playstation 1 console" and "NIB playstation 1/ps1" etc, i only get 3 results on ebay and ebay.co.uk. the prices you mentioned sound like the ones i found for used, but complete consoles. also i need a price for NTSC systems. im not sure if they are different in price by region?

Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:26 am
quote : #4
gary_b wrote:
what are you entering in as your search? i tried things like "new sealed playstation 1 console" and "NIB playstation 1/ps1" etc, i only get 3 results on ebay and ebay.co.uk. the prices you mentioned sound like the ones i found for used, but complete consoles. also i need a price for NTSC systems. im not sure if they are different in price by region?

I just type in

Playstation console

Then on the left column click on systems

Then in the left column again click Sony Playstation

Then click on condition to get the drop down menu and select new

There do not appear to be any New PS1 fat consoles for sale on Ebay.com and no completed listings either. That would suggest the price in the USA will be higher than in Europe.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 pm
quote : #5
I was in a consignment store the other day, and I found what you may be looking for. It was a boxed PS1(was not brand new,but never used). I am not sure what model it was,but it was a fat PS1 with a DualShock controller. The box was a little torn up,but they were selling it for sixty buxcs.