Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi Lordnikon, do you have a copy of AADS you could possibly upload? I can not find any copy online.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes, I will get this sorted out. Users need it to get extended control schemes saved for online play.
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:10 pm
quote : #3
the copies you find online or can be zip drived to you have bugs

i hate to say it but i think even lordnikon's version has bugs and his room will drop

before tribes really went offline there were certain new aads that were bad and probably thrown together too fast

i number of people deleted the oLd files for the new aads and few saved the oLd ones and the oLd ones still work but i don't believe you can find those online anymore

i know of few people that have the oLd versions saved and i don't know why they didn't delete them
but i am thankful they didn't

even bobz has the wrong version and others as well
i can help test out to see if your version or any version will work for yours or any aads

i know a few little tricks Twisted Evil

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:38 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
So changes were made to the server by maintainers without updating the version number of the server?
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 pm
quote : #5
that would be a way of saying it or they wanted to try out other things

first of all, on all aads you can never be the flyer, in a vehicle with the flag. now when you host throw the ps2 you can

on aads, if it's 6 on 5 and you switch to the winning team like 6, you will be forced back
or if you leave the 5 side and make it 4 on 6, someone from 6 will be forced over

now what was on the last or " newest" updated aads was that if you ever had under 5 players on your side, everything repaired its self

someone takes down base generators or base turrets, they would just start repairing them selves automaticLy

there were very few symbols by the rooms hosted and judging by the symbol usually meant something