Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Good games all on 4/12! That last Hunters match on Myrkwood was intense there at the end.
rank 34
Posted:
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 pm
quote : #2
Last Sunday was great. I really liked how everyone was in the transporter at the same time. Hunters is always intense, i could of played one more game as well.

Doffo was saying oops and shazbot a lot so i thought he was leaving and i knew i could keep him around for another game if i switched over to hunters so i did.

It was a nice turn out of five players and everyone knew what to do.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm
quote : #3
Where are Doffo and Lee from? Are these people TAA vets? or new people from Lazybum's PS2 Online forum? or?
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:21 pm
quote : #4
Lee is nobody and i got doffo in and he's just a good killer from pc tribes... is my guess.

Lego is new but i think he said he did play it a long time ago and he knows the repair glitch, when hosted from a ps2.

Chak and i have messed around on tribes for a long time, we even did grav bike races but he is not a vet.

I remember DaMan from a time ago too... when he could join Wink he was there

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:19 pm
quote : #5
Yea DaMan goes way back. He is an OC veteran, especially at the Dreamcast site. He has been here for almost as long as OC itself has.
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:08 pm
quote : #6
Great games on the 26th! Snafu, that grenade you hit me with at the end of Overreach map in mid-air was spot on. And Daman, was nice to see you on dude! Cool
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:19 pm
quote : #7
Yeah, we got a lot of last kills in the last ten seconds of the game.

Ten minute cnh worked out good and i liked the shot where i shot a missile at you and then i died by landing too hard.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:36 pm
quote : #8
I think the 10 min matches worked out good as well. It means you get to see 6 maps an hour. At times it did feel like the matches were ending sooner than I would expect, but maybe thats because I am used to playing 15 minute matches.
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:53 pm
quote : #9
I am getting around four to five players every time so thanks to all that join.

Doffo spaced it the last time and he apologized, other wise with him we would of had six players.

Sundays are getting to be steady and that's what i like, i just need to find another day that works for everyone.

Awhile ago we use to do tribes just once a month to have something to look forward and that worked until we tried once a week and people got burnt out.

I am going to go for a Thursday night game again but at 9pm cst because doffo has a new job and can't play too late. 9am cst games on Saturdays were great, except for me because i would be hung over.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri May 01, 2015 3:43 pm
quote : #10
Well last night, Thursday, it was just DaMan and i and we played a little bit of everything.

I wanted to play one more game so i changed it to tdm on Oasis and that was intense and DaMan stuck around for the last game.

Then the next map was paranoia and i use to hate that map playing tdm and i thought DaMan would of left by now and he didn't.

So, DaMan and i jammed out on paranoia playing tdm and it was cool actually.

It was fun, but i was expecting a couple more players that couldn't make it.

Now as for this Sunday, I want to try and beat the usual turn out of four or five players so i might as well start now.

I will host another game of tribes at 4pm cst on Sunday and i'll let people here know what kind of turn i should be getting again. Some players are moving and others are iffy and then there's this one guy who will always say he'll show and he like 95% of the time a no show so i thank those here and other places that do say they might make it instead of yeah, i'll be there no mater what Rolling Eyes .