Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun May 03, 2015 6:41 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
The best part, the highest part of my weekend was when i detonated lordnikon on Sundried playing hunters. First he was flying into the nexus, but i thought he was running out of blue juice and i was right so i waited until he flew up next to the nexus again and then i detonated my satchel and he dropped 7 flags.

I didn't know he had that many flags, but what a haul and i was laughing and cheering because i have not detonated anyone in a long time. He did chase me down a couple of times and he got his pay back on me, but what a game.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I saw the satchel charge there as I was flying, but it was too late Sad I tried to pull away but my descent was too close. The upper crust of the blast radius got me, and I was toast.

So I woke up late, as I had been doing a lot of PC hardware/graphics card testing over the weekend and I was doing benchmark tests until past 8am on sunday. I woke up late realizing I had missed the sunday Tribes session. It was around 4:45, and I was like "you know what, I am going to sign on anyway, maybe there is still a match up." Sure enough snafu you were there. I was glad I signed on to catch the tail end of the session.

Did anyone else play before I got on?
rank 59
Posted:
Fri May 08, 2015 8:58 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
(I had to do some forum moderation, and since I couldn't create a new reply on your behalf Snafu, I quoted you.)

Snafu Organizer wrote:
It was just you and i lordnikon. I was just playing oLd maps with ctf on and then you showed up and i figured hunters would be the best choice to change to.

Yea I am always up for Hunters Wink Its always a good choice. *keeps his eyes peeled for satchels*
rank 34
Posted:
Sun May 10, 2015 5:34 pm
quote : #4
Wow... what to say.

Lordnikon and Lego were on the same team playing ctf.

I was kicking ass then they started to cheat... they started using team work.

Lego had my flag and i was working on him and Lordnikon was covering his ass trying to kill me.

So i turned my attention to lordnikon and back to Lego, but it was too late. Lordnikon got me and he naded me a couple of times too.

I did get a couple of satchels pLaying hunters with just Lordnikon and one was in the last ten seconds of a match. Cod4, where's my kill cam !?

gg's tonight lordnikon. There should be two more players next week.

and watch out for those satchels hehehe Twisted Evil

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun May 10, 2015 5:35 pm
quote : #5
Didn't mean to post twice.

We did a bunch of ctf tonight and Lego left so i thought i'd switch it over to hunters.

You can get burnt out on tribes and switching the game style is kiLLer.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon May 18, 2015 4:57 pm
quote : #6
This past Sunday game was great. I had five players that included me and we did ctf on slapdash.

I made the teams even with the bots and there was a lot of vehicle action.

Everyone left after one game and that pissed me off.

DaMan didn't leave so i did dm on whiteout thinking he you like it but after a couple of oops and shazbots i switched over to tdm on the same map and we just rocked.