Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 1 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Just wanted to say there were five players and we played for over an hour and i have not had that good of a turn out in a long time. We even did hunters and death match near the end.

Last edited by Snafu Organizer on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

TAO=ONI=
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:35 am
quote : #2
I'm in! I wanna play!

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:37 am
quote : #3
I remember you and i think you know my main tribes name. Go check out game organizer on the right of this forum. Right now i have four players for tonight's game, Thursday at 9pm cst and the first two games will be hunters and then over to ctf. You must use dns 142.4.223.231 in order to see my room and join.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 pm
quote : #4
There were four players tonight

DaMan
Harry kid
Viscosity and
me

Hunters was intense and on ctf i put everyone against me.

Harry kid left before ctf and i turned the bots down so it was two on two because DaMan was the only human going for the flag on firestorm at first.

Paranoia got to be intense because there was more flag action.

gg tonight and hopefully a better turn out next time.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:13 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
you and those turrents took me a few tries to figure who (what) was killing because I kept getting a name to go with my death instead [oc]DaMan killed by turrent, a bot kept getting the kill. Just to finnally get to the top to be greeted by yet another turrent by the flag.

being on the 'other' team threw me off cause on that other map (sorry forgot the names) I walk out the building thinking i'm heading to the enemy flag when I go to my own flag.

did not vote for a level change because there was only 1 minute and 46 seconds left on the stage, but it passed anyway.

good times.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:23 am
quote : #6
About five hours of tribes and i counted eight different names joining at different times.

I'm a little burnt out, but it was fun breaking up the teams for a change.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:07 pm
quote : #7
Wow, what a fun turn out. There were five players

doffo
DaMan
hk
apefox
and i, your host

We did some ctf and i broke up the teams with DaMan and i going against three humans and bots.
There was a lot of close calls and vehicle action and i got it all on my dvd recorder so to all who joined, i can make you a copy.

After some people left it was apefox and DaMan against me on firestorm and that's always intense. When DaMan left, apefox and i did two ten minute rounds of hunters and for some reason apefox doesn't mind hunters on Rasp. I was fine with it too.

Thanks to all that joined.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 pm
quote : #8
i still can't believe that people stayed for dm on paranoia

No one does that and i was a kicking ass as being a host and DaMan was backing my ass up in tdm on whiteout.

We played for awhile and i changed styles and DaMan was still game.

I"m pissed at myself for not recording tonight's game because i wasn't expecting that kind of turn out tonight.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:43 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thursday's game I was a bit off and trying a different armor
the 1st two games I managed to kill myself with less than a minute to go.

gotta apologize was tryihng to eat, on a new level hk was waiting for me to move, so when I started me he went chasing after me and 3 times in a row I was saying ' Shazbot'
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 pm
quote : #10
HK was kicking ass even on dm and apefox was a bitch at times, but he was a challenge when we... because i couldn't do it alone with out DaMan, win that tdm on whiteout.

Now we did play a bunch of dm with out bots, just the lot of us, fucking up each other's shit, but damn.. there was no remorse no favortism, you got the shot you took it because you were already dead.

There's still no other game like tribes online and there will never be.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 pm
quote : #11
Holy f^*k, fLip is a veteran and we did a couple of game styles and trying to team kill each other... with the satchel, shows me something.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:02 pm
quote : #12
My ping was good and you don't need to much polishing for playing as good as you did.

Even cruising around in the transporter for fun and i see why you love duel matches now.

gg tonight and back atchya for mixing things up

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm
quote : #13
Type: ???
For sure man it was fun!

Really wish we could get an AADS server up. The ping rates were never good for people joining on private servers. I suppose we'll just have to take what we can get.

FYI, the chain gun is almost undodgeable for the host. Twisted Evil

Looking forward to playing with more people. Even a 3 v 3 would be a ton of fun!
Posted:
Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:24 am
quote : #14
I have seen better speed in private then a AADS. Its all about how far away people are and i know how vulnerable the host is to chain gun and mid air fighting. I just have to work a little bit harder and hope the new guys don't know how well the chain gun works on me.

Hoping for at least five, but a solid four players for Thursday's game and the first couple of rounds will be ten minute hunters.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 pm
quote : #15
Well it was mostly all Oc's players tonight

fLip
DaMan
hk aka harry kid
and i your host

We did a bunch of different game styles tonight and i have not lost at hunters for awhile and fLip came back strong at the end to take first.

DaMan joined in the transporter to mess up some bots on ctf as well as we covered each other.

Hk left early, after some hunters.

Last edited by Snafu Organizer on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total