Page 2 of 27
fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: ???
I completely forgot what hunters played like. So much fun trying to build up flags and not die!

hk was there for a couple maps at first. wonder what happened to him.
Posted:
Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 pm
quote : #17
We did a couple of short rounds of hunters yesterday, October 22, and then we helped out each other, with vehicles on slapdash.

After that, DaMan and i capped out on paranoia and firestorm and then we called it a night.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:14 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
Good Games would've mentioned going but did not know when if i'd be there.
hunters was crazy, I know I had a few 'ill gotten gains only to end getting killed right before I took it in to redeem them.
DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:30 pm
quote : #19
I was an hour late showing up, to the Thursday game (10/29/15), but snafu organizer was still there and we played a few rounds on few different than the usual levels

Snafu Organizer
DaMan.

Last edited by DaMan on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:03 am
quote : #20
I was watching the Simpson's Halloween special and going for long bike rides on tribes and was about to shut it down and DaMan jumped in.

We played ctf on death birds fly and another map with vehicles that is not played much anymore so if you're not use to the maps, you had to learn where things are.

DaMan
rank 19
Posted:
Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:36 am
quote : #21
gg last night sorry about shooting at you snafu on the 2nd map I played, but in the end you team killed me but I deserved
pm the 1st one a bot got killed at the entrance of my base in ctf and it looked it was holding onto the wall while its body seemed to be sucked into the void of space.
I had so many issues trying to grab the flag in the snow I have no clue why I did so terrible.
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:01 pm
quote : #22
It was fun, every now and then i had my own teammates try and kill me and it just makes it fun to me, keeping me on my toes and brings up a new challenge, so i'm use to it.

You did good on Thin Ice when you took off with the flag and stopped me. The problem you had with getting my flag was because i was beating the hell out of my flag with the spin fusor and that will jerk you around while by my flag. Other times was my mines and all the turrets i put there hehehe.

The slapdash map with vehicles was awesome and you hung the flag with less than ten or so seconds left of the game.

Every now and then, when you kill a person or a bot, the body will go half way or more into the ground or a building structure.

That's tribes and you can see some really unusual things, if your paying attention.

gg last night DaMan

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 am
quote : #23
I did a game with DEEZ and a new guy and Deez tripped my mine, with 15 seconds left on paranoia, and i went to hang my flag, but my own stuff stopped me to win the game.

DEEZ took my flag so i couldn't hang it and he won, with 5 seconds left.

I did beat the next game on firestorm, but even that was close.

You still got it man.

GG

There was someone that showed up using the name Warrior 1 and if you don't pick your name, that's the name you get and i didn't know who that was.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:05 pm
quote : #24
Good games guys. Was great to play, though my fusion timing is a bit off haha. Didn't stand much of a chance on firestorm, always was a light dominated map.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:29 pm
quote : #25
You are one hell of a heavy player and some of your mortar shots were right on and after DEEZ left a guy named Vedita showed up for some hunters. He's very new to tribes and from Brazil so i'm glad he didn't get dropped.

Was really good and had a great game of hunters for the last game.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:56 pm
quote : #26
Thx Smile My aim on damnation was off a bit, but I feel like I re calibrated toward the end, same with paranoia. Firestorm I always sucked at. I don't think its even worth to have a flag defender on that map.

Beggars Run is one of my favorite maps to defend on. I like to use medium armor on that.

Had I a PC worth a damn, id try to host an AADs and organize something competitively. An 8v8 would be so sweet.

Deez
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 pm
quote : #27
Type: VA
Had a blast, Beggars Run was tough lol

gg's
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:33 pm
quote : #28
What a great turn out tonight there was

Deez who is a beast and i see why he's a bio derm
Lego or pugnator
FabioFan
Alienhideout
Magrifiedmonkey
Vedita BR and
i your host

Alienhideout kept getting disconnected for some reason.

We had a good bunch of rounds playing ctf on slapdash, thin ice, paranoia, and firestorm.
A lot of good vehicle fights and support.

Really good games near the end of the time limit on a number of maps to win or lose the game and i recorded it all.

So much to be said as i rewatch tonight's games. I loved the part where Deez and i had the flag and he went out of bounds and dropped the flag so i could retrieve it.

GG to all and talk about some of your favorite times of tonight's game because i can't say all that happened, but i'm watching them.

Last edited by Snafu Organizer on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:55 pm
quote : #29
Mad really wish I made it.

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:59 pm
quote : #30
Damn those are some seriously impressive numbers. Nice!