Topic: tribes after game lobby

Page 3 of 27
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:16 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
A damn good couple of games. I never seen Deez commit suicide so many times on paranoia before, didn't help DaMan much and he was trying.

Nebular is just a beast in heavy and i saw what he could do in hunters, even though Deez took first.

I beat down Deez a good couple of times on Sundried in hunters as i took first. DaMan hung a few flags as well and with the one on one on one action i saw with the other three players, was great.

Vedita BR showed up, and with his time zone, I was surprised he hung around for a bit, and that was cool.

Vedita wants to do a Saturday morning game because the time would work out better for him.

Ctf and hunters tonight on tribes and with four members from here, not bad Shocked .

GG guys and see you next time

Alienhideout
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 pm
quote : #32
Type: NTSC-U/C
I had both mine and my son's PS2's connected. I think I was getting disconnected because I didn't use static ip's. Had this problem a couple of years ago with SWBF2. I'm gonna fix it before next time.

Deez
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 am
quote : #33
Type: VA
Without going on a huge rant I'll just say that was the least fun I've had in a long time & people need to learn how to use a repair pack & set up defenses.

"I will attack"

Hunters, meh.. Not really my thing, but gg's there. R@@K, sorry about the chain gun, I was a little annoyed. Laughing
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:12 am
quote : #34
Lmao, I could tell you were getting frustrated on Paranoia. We need another vet to make teams even, well as many as we can but atleast one more.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 pm
quote : #35
Dude, thanks for not getting into a rant. I know you were fucking pissed but DaMan was repairing and going for the flag, I mean, he was trying and needed your help. I hate to say it, but if DaMan was a really good player, I think he should be pissed at you.

On another level, chain gunning me when i had a good pick up on hunters, a couple of times, well man, i'd like to see you host hunters because it will be my turn next. I know you were annoyed on ctf, but not on hunters.

There is no other game style like hunters on any other game in the world that i can think of, except kill confirmed on cod, but that is only a team based game and not death match.

I was getting pissed off on some of the moves, but i forgot how i love the hate and to go against players that know the tricks and how to use them.
I mean to have players on a 13 year old game, online, is incredible. In pc or any console game, tribes or any game, is multiplied more than dog years and with a 13 year old game is incredible.

Alienhideout is bringing his son into some tribes games, Deez, consider the same.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:06 pm
quote : #36
Deeze, don't you remember? Getting into rants is half of TAA Twisted Evil

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:09 pm
quote : #37
The drama in a soap opera can't even compare to the drama of tribes back in the day.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:04 am
quote : #38
Had one player for Saturday's game from Europe and we even played Quagmire with out a vote to skip.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:54 am
quote : #39
Sunday game? Last time had a large turnout.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:12 am
quote : #40
The main time I've been hosting tribes on Sunday is 4:30pm cst and i'll do it this week too.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 am
quote : #41
kk, I'll try and make that time then.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 am
quote : #42
I see you said 6 or 7pm cst might work better for you and if so I can do a game that will work for you. There might be a lower turn out though.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:18 am
quote : #43
Nah let's not risk that then. Host it at 4.30, I'll try to make that. That' 5.30 my time. Post it up, perhaps some of the =ONI= guys can come, and maybe one of my buds can come. He's really old school, though he spent little time on TAA.com.

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:36 am
quote : #44
Type: ???
I cannot guarantee any of my other =ONI= brethren will be there, but I'll definitely do my best to make it!

I'll text TAO and see if I can't convince him to join us.
Posted:
Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 am
quote : #45
Type: VA
I should be able to make it today