Page 1 of 1
Favrenation
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:32 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am trying to get the AADS to appear on your masterlist. I had no issue doing this a year ago. I know I am port forwarded (49152) and I even used my phones tethering, which has no firewall, to see if it shows up and still got nothing. I used the AADS injector with your dns (142.4.223.231 ), the address I assume your masterlist is hosted on (192.99.46.201), and bobz dns (24.104.226.56). I even edited my hosts file with the edits you made in a topic a few years ago with your dns. I figured something is wrong with the software or I am using the wrong dns to get it to show up. I used it both in windows 10 with compatibility mode and a windows xp virtual machine if that makes a difference. I had it running on windows 7 before and at least it showed up with that. My goal it to run it on a windows 2000 virtual machine to see if it runs any better.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 am
quote : #2
As far as i remember there are three different AADS programs and one of the last one had bugs and it would just crash in under five minutes. The main best program was deleted so it'll be hard to find. Bobz has one of the programs, but its not the right one.

It would be cool to get a AADS up and running again because then you can talk, well kind of.

Kansas1327
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:32 pm
quote : #3
I would be interested in looking at the AADS file, even if it is the wrong one.

I have a program where I can edit the files and change some things so I would like to mess around with it. Someone can PM me if they have a download link available.

Thanks in advance.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:32 pm
quote : #4
Favrenation has a AADS version that we tested out and works. Cool

Just let me know when you can join or look at the game organizer to find next game.

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:43 pm
quote : #5
Type: ???
I would be interested in AADS hosting if the program is now working.
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:58 pm
quote : #6
So fLip, are you willing or saying you'll host a AADS with the right program?

fLiP
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 pm
quote : #7
Type: ???
Yes that is correct.
Posted:
Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:25 pm
quote : #8
Good, i hope FavreNation gets back to you and teaches you the program that you'll be able to host a AADS room through your computer... and then everyone can communicate.

That would be so cool of you.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:33 pm
quote : #9
I'd also like to know. I have a friend who is interested. He has a powerful computer.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:32 pm
quote : #10
I think the last AADS that i saw and everyone could see was hosted by Favrenation, back in September, and now no one can see any one's AADS when its up and running.