Page Location: Home > Tribes Aerial Assault > Topic
Previous  1, 2
Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
If bobz has time, you should ask him to take a look at what you have so far.

bobz1993
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:21 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U
Nebular wrote:
Hey there bobz, thank you for posting. Can I ask you how you were able to get it onto the Master List? What are your router's forwarded settings? The only problem with my version is that other people cannot see it. It is A1 ok as far as lag and play-ability, I just need other people to play in it.

I run the same one from Op link 0.4.1. Not sure where issues arise for you guys getting yours to show up. I have potentially newer versions of taaml and the injector than Allenhideout, though it may be beneficial to try and compare the different versions we can dig up.

I run my own Master list server and DNS on the same machine as AADS and just have DMZ pointed to that 1 machine.

If you have any interest in taaml 1.1 or aadsinjector 1.1 let me know and I can send them your way. Those 2 also have the source code available, but there doesn't seem to be any real issues on that end, so dunno what could be changed.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:06 am
quote : #18
Bobz, your room was already crashed so nothing showed up.

I would like you to try another one of those programs.

bobz1993
rank 2
Posted:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 am
quote : #19
Type: NTSC-U
And what programs would those be? As I said, I'm already running what has been posted as far as AADS goes.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 am
quote : #20
I pretty much do the very same minus hosting my own master list, so therein may be what's missing for us? How do you go about making your own master list? Just launch TAAML and fill in the IP range with any numbers?

All I tried with 4.1 was download that and copy all files into the folder where the 1.1 injector is and then use the injector to edit the AADS.exe file with a working DNS IP. And then I launch that. This shows up over LAN, but no one else can see it. Do you do anything differently bobz? Can you explain your process a bit? Also, have you checked if others could see your server?

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:09 pm
quote : #21
Favrenation might be able to host a aads that everyone can see, well i hope.

Nebular
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:37 pm
quote : #22
That is if he comes back to this site though.

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:33 am
quote : #23
He had it set up in a Windows 2000 on a virtual machine.