Page 1 of 1
FabioFan
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:20 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: US-Massachusetts
Snafu and I plan on playing tonight (12/7) at 8PM CST please join if you can.

Indead
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:59 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Missed this one-- wish I had known, although I at least had success getting my console online this time. I'll be checking back more frequently to see about upcoming games.

Indead
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:34 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Last night/this morning I was playing on the Master List and hosted my own game that I then proceeded to connect to with my second PS2 as well.
I was curious if you could confirm that traffic on the server logs. Hopefully I wasn't just reconnecting to my own LAN game.

I was indeed able to see the "not a server" entry on the page, which did proceed to disappear once my SLIM found my PHAT's game.
I even did split-screen on both consoles, yay faux-player combat Wink

Snafu Organizer
rank 34
Posted:
Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:47 pm
quote : #4
Me, being a gambler, would bet you saw your own LAN or let me say this, no one else would of been able to see your room, but you were still hosting online through Oc's server. Sunday's 4:30pm cst is the normal once a week game i try to configure. People over in Europe like me to host the 9am cst Saturday game, but i have not heard from them in a couple of weeks.

If you can give me at least 24 hours, pick a day and time, i can usually host a game.

I need to know if you are a old school tribes player too. I can give you some pointers if you're not.

Tribes is very hard at first, when you first try to play it, it can be over whelming, but still very fun and fast.