lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:33 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Huh. Chaos Legion eh? Challenging?

So I always avoided this game, because I thought it was a subpar DMC, and if i wanted to play such a game I might as well play DMC3.

So... I should snag this? Maybe I stereotyped this game and have been missing out.
rank 38
Posted:
Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm
quote : #17
lordnikon wrote:
Huh. Chaos Legion eh? Challenging?

So I always avoided this game, because I thought it was a subpar DMC, and if i wanted to play such a game I might as well play DMC3.

So... I should snag this? Maybe I stereotyped this game and have been missing out.

Surprisingly enough, Chaos Legion isn't a sub par DMC clone. If anything, it's the offspring of DMC and Dynasty Warriors with a hint of Pikmin thrown in. While not quite as good as its inspirations, it does enough right to warrant a look, especially if you enjoy tough games.
Posted:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:57 am
quote : #18
Stuntman. I think the final level took me something like four hours and however many attempts one can make in that time.
I literally missed that helicopter by a fraction of a second something like a hundred times.
Beat it and imeadiatly got rid of the cursed thing. Any time anyone mentions that game I get PTSD. lol

gary_b
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:37 pm
quote : #19
Freshcut_t70 wrote:
I think one game that should get mentioned is MDK2, i had this game on the Dreamcast and it will test your patience more than anything. Its a real good game and i heard that not much was changed in the porting to the PS2. I ran a poll in the DC section and only one guy claimed to have beat it.
I have it for DC and I once owned it for PS2. I still have not finished MDK2 Neutral I have a hard time with the scientist levels, I got stuck and gave up.